Just migrated from my live journal blog to the wordpress one. It was way too simple.
- Go to admin page
- Click on the tools menu on the left
- Click on import
- Import from livejournal
- Provide your LJ names and password etc.
The only issue i had was with the posts which had images and embed videos. Had to update their markup a little bit.
WordPress seems to have a bunch of awesome features which made me move to it.
- Cool widgets like being able to add twitter, my links module etc
- Stats are made available automatically
- Multiple blogs with same identity
- Static pages
I was considering blogger as well. This link helped me decide.
Not sure what i ll be missing though. Friends/communities? Lets see.